Looking to save time with meal-prepping? Look no further! This 10-minute noodle salad recipe is delicious, nutritious and a time-saver! It’s full of gut-healthy probiotics and bursting with flavors of ginger and sesame. Add your favorite veggies and top with our Sesame Slaw – you’ll be looking forward to lunch every day!
Sesame Ginger Noodle Salad
· 6 oz. Cooked Noodles of your choice. We like Soba or Ramen noodles
· Baby Spinach or Kale
· Fresh Bean Sprouts
· Roughly Chopped Cilantro
· Red, Yellow, or Green Pepper, chopped into bite-size pieces
· Shredded carrots
Ginger Sesame Dressing
· 3 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
· ¼ cup apple cider vinegar or rice wine vinegar
· ¼ cup tablespoon soy sauce or tamari
· 3 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
· 1 Tablespoon olive oil
· Fresh grated ginger
· Salt & Pepper to taste
- Make the Ginger Sesame Dressing by whisking all of the ingredients together in a bowl. Set aside.
- Prepare noodles by boiling in water according to the directions. Do not overcook! Rinse with cold water, drain & add a few drops of oil to prevent sticking. Allow to cool completely before assembling.
- Wash and prep your veggies and herbs.
- Pack your containers by spooning Ginger Sesame Dressing on the bottom of your containers, followed by noodles, veggies, and herbs, Chi Kitchen Sesame Slaw, and cilantro on top.
- Stack your containers in the fridge and to eat within 3-5 days.
Fermented Sesame Slaw
Follow along with our delicious recipes and bring Chi Kitchen to your kitchen!